Monday, October 7, 2013

Incredible moments

My trips to Chile in 2013 are the reason that I decided to write this post. So that is where I start. This would be a dynamic post. I would keep going forward and backwards as life reveals itself, or memories come back....


I never knew sunsets could be this beautiful. This is a picture of one of the best ever. But during summers, everyday was a treat to your senses. Montemar, Chile, Apr 2013.


The days in the Neruda mar suites in Chile used to be those when I could experience the horizon every single day.


Pleasure of seeing the sea lions and penguins in the wild.




























Flight of the pelicans - smooth, sure, majestic.



Flying over a snow-covered Andes....


Being involved in setting up the "Biochemistry wing" of the lab.
Attempting the first protein purification of the lab, the first Western analysis...



Feb 2011. An owl visits our old lab in Dept. of Biochemistry, IISc.


Eating Mulberries (shehtoot) from the tree... (Ujjire, Dec 2012) Felt like a kid once again....



Reaching this waterfall, felt like I was in a movie (Avtar), away from the world, too beautiful to be true. Especially with all the butterflies around. (Ujjire, India, 2012)



Also a treat to see the star-studded sky at night here. (Ujire, India, 2012)

The change over from a night-person to sincere efforts to wake up early on regular basis.



My first cake... with Pablo.
Sponge cake with orange cheesecake and chocolate truffle... yummm!! Nov 2013, Rockville MD


Dec 2013, Virginia, US
First pair of Tango shoes from Comme il Faut!!



Mar 2013
My first beautiful milonga with live 12-piece orchestra at Tango Mercurio, Virginia.

Feb 2015. At  Biophysics meeting Feb 10.
I met Eduardo Rios today. The man who in the SOBLA meeting during biophysics in 2013, was asked to present what he likes. He first presented about Tango music and then his science. It was a pleasure! He asked me to stay in touch, and I intend to do so.

March 2015
I get a chance to lead in Josh's classes. Quite surprisingly, I am now able to walk, lead molinete and front ochhos, and more importantly, close them  without thinking much.I can stay grounded more consciously too.Viola!!
Life is filled with incredible moments.
More will follow....



No comments:

Post a Comment